- A grievance is an expression of dissatisfaction (other than a coverage determination) with any aspect of the operations, activities, or behavior of a Part D plan sponsor, regardless of whether remedial action is requested.
- Examples of grievances include:
- Problems with customer service;
- If an enrollee disagrees with a plan sponsor’s decision not to expedite a request for a coverage determination or redetermination; or
- If an enrollee believes the plan sponsor’s notices and other written materials are difficult to understand.
- Grievances can be completed in verbal or written form and must be completed no later than 60 days after the incident that precipitates the grievance.
- Phone number for receiving oral requests: 1-888-217-2376
- Fax number for written requests: 1-214-321-1893
- Mailing address for written request:
1107 West Market Center Drive
High Point, NC 27260
You may use our online form here.
- Appeals Guidance: https://appeals.lmi.org
- Complaints: https://www.medicare.gov/MedicareComplaintForm/home.aspx. Enrollee can enter a complaint in lieu of calling 1-800-MEDICARE